U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance, announced that Ricoh Americas Corporation has been awarded a multi-year contract to supply multifunction products (MFPs) and related services through U.S. Communities. This exclusive contract was awarded through a competitive solicitation process conducted by lead public agency Fairfax County, Virginia and is eligible for use effective today.
With this expanded contract, organizations will have access to solutions to manage print fleets, improve information flow, create more sustainable environments, adhere to federal regulations and reduce operational costs. Enhancements include:
- Broader product offering—MICR printers, scanners, coin-ops and print/mailroom equipment
- New Managed Document Services to help increase efficiencies
- Professional and consulting services to assist with printing and document needs
- Workflow solutions and on-site management services for print centers and mailrooms
- Digital conversion of paper files to drive resource and energy efficiencies
U.S. Communities is the leading national cooperative purchasing program for K-12 School Districts & Higher Education, State and Local Public Agencies and Nonprofit Organizations. For additional information, view the press release or the contract documents. Contact Ricoh directly to discuss how you can control costs and improve your print and document efficiencies.